Much faster and more powerful than the older version of Stopzilla. I was impressed with the speed of the program as well as the look and feel of the software. I'll definitely upgrade my antivirus to this new one.
The ultimate, advanced protection against viruses, spyware and other malware.
- Active Scanner: Monitors data to intercept any malware as it enters your system.
- Threat-removal Layer: Finds and deletes hard to remove threats other products often miss.
- Device Control: Ensures that all files stored on external drives don't pose a threat to your computer.
- Windows Integration: Integrated in Windows Security Center as AntiVirus and AntiMalware protection.
- Free Technical Support: Our Customer Care is readily available when you need help.
Active ProtectionSTOPzilla AntiVirus 7.0 detects viruses and malware in real-time before it is even saved to the hard drive. Preventative, faster detection than previous versions gives you the best antivirus protection possible.
Enforcer SettingsKeeps you up to date on the most recently detected internet security threats and enables automatic definition and application updates so you always have the latest protection available.
Threat RemovalSTOPzilla quickly and easily removes any threats from our Quick, Intelligent, Full, Custom or Scheduled scans. Also removes threats through Active Protection.
Deep Threat ScanningWith one of the most extensive virus and malware databases in the industry, STOPzilla scans deeper and more thoroughly than other security products. It finds and eliminates many threats that other products in the industry fail to detect.
Application HardeningMany viruses and malware threats are designed to interfere with the operation of AntiVirus/AntiMalware products. STOPzilla AntiVirus is designed to thwart this type of interference allowing the product to install and provide uninterrupted protection.
Anti-Rootkit TechnologyRootkits avoid normal methods of detection by placing themselves between the operating system and the AntiVirus/AntiMalware software. STOPzilla AntiVirus recognizes rootkits before they can infect your computer and eliminates them.
STOPzilla AntiVirus Screenshot
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM for Vista and Windows 7
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz processor
- Windows XP is no longer supported. Learn more here.
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
- Integrates with
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Thunderbird 3.0.4
- Outlook 2007, 2010
- Outlook Express
STOPzilla uses proprietary AntiVirus Technology to make this antivirus program one of the most secure and resource-friendly products on the market. It's also one of the rare antivirus programs that is entirely developed and supported in the United States.
STOPzilla has powerful anti-rootkit technology. Rootkits are among the most difficult types of malicious software because they actively subvert standard antivirus programs and even certain anti-rootkit programs — allowing them to continue draining available memory and run unauthorized processes. With Anti-Rootkit Technology, STOPzilla AntiVirus recognizes rootkits and eliminates them before they can infect your computer.